METAL SRBIJA
..::METALSRBIJA.FORUMS.FM::..

Welcome to METAL SRBIJA forum.

All ads will be removed when you register and log in.

NE MOŽETE DA VIDITE SLIKE I LINKOVE DOK SE NE ULOGUJETE !
SVI RUŽNI ADDOVI ĆE NESTATI, KADA SE ULOGUJETE !
METAL SRBIJA
..::METALSRBIJA.FORUMS.FM::..

Welcome to METAL SRBIJA forum.

NE MOŽETE DA VIDITE SLIKE I LINKOVE DOK SE NE ULOGUJETE !
SVI RUŽNI ADDOVI ĆE NESTATI, KADA SE ULOGUJETE !
Metal Srbija Forum
Username Remember Me
Password
Welcome to the METALSRBIJA.forums.fm Underground forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Pravila Foruma by clicking the link above.
You may have to REGISTER, before you can post or view messages: click the register link above to proceed.
If you are already registered, please LogIn.

Share|

chaosstar

chaosstar

PostMetal Kramp 2010 (SLO)
Metal Kramp 2010 (SLO) Minicl1014/02/10, 03:24 pm

Metal Kramp 2010 (SLO) Metalkramplogo

LET THERE BE METAL KRAMP 2010!

Chaosstar Music Club proudly announces to all fans of Slovenian metal that they can expect the tr00est of all the festivals – Metal Kramp – also in 2010!

Metal Kramp is a metal festival, located in Zasavje region of Slovenia. It was brought to life in 2007 by Chaosstar music club. In it's first incarnation it took place over three weekends, each of them presenting the very best of Slovenia's thrash, black and death metal bands. In 2009 a new location in Kotredež near Zagorje-on-Sava was used and it turned out to be great. The festival is regarded as tr00 among the fans, not being spoilt by commercial clutter that accompanies major festivals. It is also knows for the great attitude the visitors get from the fest staff and each other. In addition, the Metal Kramp festival represents an important contribution for culture in Zasavje and Slovenia, as the bends featured in 2009 were from Slovenia exclusively. Metal Kramp 2010 will be brought to you by Chaosstar Music Club, composed of the members of the band Chaosstar and volunteers, all of them having particularly one thing in common: a great desire for a more pluralistic music scene and more opportunities for alternative musicians, for they are also the ones, who are developing a contemporary music culture of Slovenia, only to be overshadowed to many times by the glitter of the mainstream kitsch.

Pozdrav!

BOOGIEMAN

BOOGIEMAN

PostRe: Metal Kramp 2010 (SLO)
Metal Kramp 2010 (SLO) Minicl1024/02/10, 05:08 pm

jel isao neko ovde ranije, i da li iko planira da ide ove godine ? Kakva su iskustva ?

edit: lol, sta je ovo ... metal kramp ?!?!? Ja sam mislio na MetalCamp u Tolminu ... ne znam sta je ovo ? Smile

slavicwarrior

slavicwarrior

Metal Kramp 2010 (SLO) Minicl1024/02/10, 09:34 pm

Hahaha ovo bi trebalo da bude lol, mislim sta ce ovde slovenski metal kamp kad je ovo metalsrbija a i makar da su neki strani bendovi nego slovenski.

MrznjA

MrznjA

Metal Kramp 2010 (SLO) Minicl1024/02/10, 11:43 pm

Let's assume that we'll understand each other better if I use English instead of my native,since I have no clue of Slovenian,and we're more-less the same age,so I guess that Serbian is not so familiar to you too.
I have few questions about Metal Kramp.
-Does this year festival's line-up includes Slovenian bands exclusively or there will be foreign acts as well and is the line-up confirmed?
-Is it Open-Air or venue-based fest?
-How many days does it last?
-What are the costs for entering this event,in EUR?[ticket,drink etc.]

Thanks in advance,I'm not too familiar with your local bands,and what I heard so far didn't make any impression on me,so I'd like to change that.

MrznjA

MrznjA

Metal Kramp 2010 (SLO) Minicl1025/02/10, 11:28 am

sta?

chaosstar

chaosstar

Metal Kramp 2010 (SLO) Minicl1025/02/10, 07:31 pm

MrznjA wrote:

I will post further information about the festival when the dates and the likes are officially confirmed.

MrznjA

MrznjA

Metal Kramp 2010 (SLO) Minicl1025/02/10, 10:25 pm

Thnaks.Looking forward to that info.

KneZ

KneZ

Metal Kramp 2010 (SLO) Minicl1025/02/10, 11:12 pm

29 svaka cast :100:

chaosstar

chaosstar

Metal Kramp 2010 (SLO) Minicl1024/03/10, 11:31 pm

DATE FOR METAL KRAMP 2010 CONFIRMED!

Chaosstar music club is proud to announce that the most tr00 of the festivals, Slovenia's Metal Kramp, will take place on 3rd and 4th September in Zagorje-on-Sava.

The third incarnation of Metal Kramp fest will take place, where it finished last year – in Zagorje. The venue will come alive on Friday, 3rd September and the fest will continue on Saturday, 4th September. Metal Kramp is a festival, located in Zasavje region of Slovenia and it was brought to life in 2007 by enthusiasts from Chaosstar Music Club, a voluntary society of alternative msuic fans. The festival is a very important contribution to the local and national, as the set list of the bands is based on underground bands, who don't often get a chance to play bigger gigs. Chaosstar music club has also agreed to cooperate with Kultipraktik, an institution for cultural activities. Kultipraktik's mission is to promote culture through national and international events on theatre, film, visual arts, literature and music. The goal of this cooperation is to further enhance the Metal Kramp festival image as the tr00est fest of them all.

Metal Kramp 2010 (SLO) Metalkramplogo

chaosstar

chaosstar

Metal Kramp 2010 (SLO) Minicl1025/08/10, 10:48 pm

Metal Kramp 2010 (SLO) Plakat2010small

Sponsored content

Metal Kramp 2010 (SLO) Minicl10