METAL SRBIJA
..::METALSRBIJA.FORUMS.FM::..

Welcome to METAL SRBIJA forum.

All ads will be removed when you register and log in.

NE MOŽETE DA VIDITE SLIKE I LINKOVE DOK SE NE ULOGUJETE !
SVI RUŽNI ADDOVI ĆE NESTATI, KADA SE ULOGUJETE !
METAL SRBIJA
..::METALSRBIJA.FORUMS.FM::..

Welcome to METAL SRBIJA forum.

NE MOŽETE DA VIDITE SLIKE I LINKOVE DOK SE NE ULOGUJETE !
SVI RUŽNI ADDOVI ĆE NESTATI, KADA SE ULOGUJETE !
Metal Srbija Forum
Username Remember Me
Password
Welcome to the METALSRBIJA.forums.fm Underground forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Pravila Foruma by clicking the link above.
You may have to REGISTER, before you can post or view messages: click the register link above to proceed.
If you are already registered, please LogIn.

Share|

KoleRF

KoleRF

PostRAPIDFORCE
RAPIDFORCE Minicl1017/05/10, 05:11 pm

RAPIDFORCE is a Heavy Metal band formed in 1990. It's first recordings were taken same year in May, and contain 5 tracks which were later included in the first album. In June, the band begins with gigs, mostly in Serbia and Bosnia.

The first album "Apotheosis Of War" was recorded early in 1993, released later that year on vinyl LP and in May 1994 on tape. After the release of this album, the band goes to a mini tour, which included performing at the great "BALKAN HORROR OPERA" festival. Because of bad conditions in the country as well as financial problems, RAPIDFORCE stopped working in 1996.

It was only in 2000 that the band made it's first serious steps, after a series of occasional gigs and member changes. The first important gig was in March 2001, at the "HEAVY METAL FESTIVAL" in Belgrade. After that, the band made many performances across the country.

During 2002 RAPIDFORCE was recording its first promotional CD with 5 songs and a video clip for a song "Hero". They made bigger public performances at "EXIT FESTIVAL", Novi Sad in '03, '04 and finally at the new Metal Hammer stage in 2005 and '06.(with Agnostic Front, Madball, Moonspell, Dead Soil...) and in 2003. at the Budapest's SZIGET FESTIVAL, in 2004. country's biggest Belgrade BEERFEST festival (local Oktoberfest) and between all those happenings there were several gigs in local clubs. Also, Kosta Bogdanović / Guitars and Milan Jejina / ex-Drummer, played two times with Paul Di' Anno (Ex-Iron Maiden singer) in Belgrade and Novi Sad in 2005, as a members of his support band and jamming with Max Cavalera and Danny Lilker (Ex-Anthrax, S.O.D., Nuclear Assault, Brutal Truth) on "EXIT FESTIVAL", in 2006. On March the 2nd, 2006. RAPIDFORCE played with SOULFLY at their Belgrade concert.

The album "Burst Under Pressure" was completed in December 2007, and there are many variables of styles on it, incl. an authentic ethnic sounds. In January 2008 RAPIDFORCE signed a contract with >Twilight Zone Records<. The first album under this label was released in July 2008.

All lyrics reflect personal views. Take attention on that!!!

Sincerely yours,

RAPIDFORCE

www.myspace.com/rapidforce

www.twilightzonerecords.de
www.twilight-vertrieb.de

MrznjA

MrznjA

PostRe: RAPIDFORCE
RAPIDFORCE Minicl1017/05/10, 05:56 pm

"Apotheosis Of War" je sigurno jedan od najboljih domacih albuma ikada,a iskreno ne mogu da se odlucim koja mi je verzija ,,Hero" bolja,znam samo da spot za ,,novu" verziju izgleda kao spotovi stranih grupa,iako je snimljen pre dosta godina,to je mozda i najbolji metal spot uradjen kod nas,uz Bloodbath-Psychoptic Mind i onaj Svarog spot,ne mogu da se setim kako se zove stvar,ali nije ni vazno.

madafakin_distrojer

madafakin_distrojer

RAPIDFORCE Minicl1019/05/10, 03:34 pm

Ау бокте... ја сам одушевљен! Ал ово добро звучи!!!!!

Мајку му која муда... 12

Sponsored content

RAPIDFORCE Minicl10

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-