METAL SRBIJA
..::METALSRBIJA.FORUMS.FM::..

Welcome to METAL SRBIJA forum.

All ads will be removed when you register and log in.

NE MOŽETE DA VIDITE SLIKE I LINKOVE DOK SE NE ULOGUJETE !
SVI RUŽNI ADDOVI ĆE NESTATI, KADA SE ULOGUJETE !
METAL SRBIJA
..::METALSRBIJA.FORUMS.FM::..

Welcome to METAL SRBIJA forum.

NE MOŽETE DA VIDITE SLIKE I LINKOVE DOK SE NE ULOGUJETE !
SVI RUŽNI ADDOVI ĆE NESTATI, KADA SE ULOGUJETE !
Metal Srbija Forum
Username Remember Me
Password
Welcome to the METALSRBIJA.forums.fm Underground forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Pravila Foruma by clicking the link above.
You may have to REGISTER, before you can post or view messages: click the register link above to proceed.
If you are already registered, please LogIn.

Share|

RedDevils

RedDevils

PostFrom My Cold Dead Hands / Metal / Hardcore / New Wave/ (Kragujevac)
From My Cold Dead Hands /  Metal / Hardcore / New Wave/  (Kragujevac) Minicl1015/06/09, 08:49 pm

The band From My Cold Dead Hands was formed by brothers Stefan Petrovic (Guitar), and Andrew Petrovic (Drums). The band was formed on the 11th of July 2006. with folowing members: Mladen Stosic (bass), Uros Papes-ex Heaven Forbid (guitar) and Dusan Jelesijevic (vocals). The band had it first studio rehursal, on the 8th of august 2006. In september that same year, instead of Dusan Jelesevic came Pavle Sovilj (Groteska, Heaven Forbid) as lead vocals,and then the band realy started to progres. In January of 2007. the band recorded it's first demo (LOST WORDS) that consisted of three songs(Lost Words, Drained Life and Elegy) , in the mean time the band had a couple of gigs, and continued to make new songs. Then the band recorded another demo in Jun that same year, named Angel of Mercy, that consisted of two new songs:"The Legend" and Angel of Mercy(Part one). Then, in Mart 2008, the band released their first EP called Sapphire Queen and was ready to record it's first album, but that was temporarily postponed because the Rhythm guitarist(Uros Papes) and the bassist (Mladen Stosic) left the band for their own personal reasons. Then after a long period of time the band decided to include Nemanja Adamovic and Nikola Vitkovic (former Heaven Forbid). Now the band has got five members:

Pavle Sovilj (bass, vocals)
Stefan Petrovic (guitar, vocals)
Nemanja Adamovic (guitar, vocals)
Nikola Vitkovic (drums)
Andrew Petrovic (lead vocals)

The band will soon enter the studio to record their first album "Undying".

WEB :

- www.myspace.com/frommycolddeadhandskg

Sweet Tooth

Sweet Tooth

PostRe: From My Cold Dead Hands / Metal / Hardcore / New Wave/ (Kragujevac)
From My Cold Dead Hands /  Metal / Hardcore / New Wave/  (Kragujevac) Minicl1016/06/09, 12:07 pm

Nisu li ova momcad imouh?