METAL SRBIJA
..::METALSRBIJA.FORUMS.FM::..

Welcome to METAL SRBIJA forum.

All ads will be removed when you register and log in.

NE MOŽETE DA VIDITE SLIKE I LINKOVE DOK SE NE ULOGUJETE !
SVI RUŽNI ADDOVI ĆE NESTATI, KADA SE ULOGUJETE !
METAL SRBIJA
..::METALSRBIJA.FORUMS.FM::..

Welcome to METAL SRBIJA forum.

NE MOŽETE DA VIDITE SLIKE I LINKOVE DOK SE NE ULOGUJETE !
SVI RUŽNI ADDOVI ĆE NESTATI, KADA SE ULOGUJETE !
Metal Srbija Forum
Username Remember Me
Password
Welcome to the METALSRBIJA.forums.fm Underground forum.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Pravila Foruma by clicking the link above.
You may have to REGISTER, before you can post or view messages: click the register link above to proceed.
If you are already registered, please LogIn.

Share|

slavicwarrior

slavicwarrior

PostTorture squad
Torture squad Minicl1012/01/09, 01:42 pm

Torture squad Tortur10
Biography
Three years after being founded in 1990, the band entered a more professional phase, in a line-up with founder Cristiano Fusco on guitar, Wagner "Castor" on bass, Amilcar Christofaro on drums, and Vitor Rodrigues as frontman and singer. They started touring in and around São Paulo and soon recorded a demo, released in 1993, A Soul in Hell. Their first CD was Shivering (1995); their break-through came with Asylum of Shadows (1999).[citation needed]

Their 2001 album, The Unholy Spell, came right after the band's first tour in Germany. In 2002, Cristiano Fusco left the band, and the band hired Mauricio Nogueira (a seasoned studio musician who played for Krisiun as well as other local bands like In Hell and Zoltar), and went on their first Brazilian tour.[citation needed]

Pandemonium produced by Marcello Pompeu (Korzus) was released in 2003. The CD was supported by a TV video clip for "Pandemonium" and "Horror and Torture." Again, the band played all over Brazil. Then, in 2006 Torture Squad embarked on a European tour, headlining in 16 towns in Germany and 4 in Austria. Afterward they played in more cities in Brazil until they participated in the Brazilian pre-selection for the famed Wacken Open Air festival. They eventually won the final in Brasilia, and they represented Brazil at Wacken Battle of the Bands 2007, which they won. This victory won them a contract with Armageddon Records (Germany); Mauricio Nogueira also won the "best guitar player" award, which earned him a brand new Dean guitar and a Marshall pre-amp.

Their most recent album, Hellbound, was released in May 2008 by Armageddon, not long after Mauricio Nogueira left the band for personal reasons and Augusto Lopes (Eternal Malediction) was announced as the new guitarist. In 2008, Torture Squad embarked on a 60-date European tour, which will include a show at Wacken Open Air

Current members
Amílcar Christófaro (1993-present) - Drums
Castor (1993-present) - Bass
Vitor Rodrigues (1993-present) - Vocals
Augusto Lopes (2008-present) - Guitar

http://rapidshare.com/files/53168715/Torture_Squad_-_2006_-_Chaos_Corporation_CDM.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/53152722/Torture_Squad_-_2004_-_Death_Chaos_And_Torture_Alive.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/106436592/Torture_Squad_-_Pandemonium_by_DARION.rar<

banedeathmetal

banedeathmetal

PostRe: Torture squad
Torture squad Minicl1014/01/09, 10:48 pm

Odlican bend! Svirali smo sa njima par puta, stvarno su extra ljudi i nastupi su im super, pa tako i muzika! 65

slavicwarrior

slavicwarrior

Torture squad Minicl1014/01/09, 11:10 pm

ne seri da ste svirali sa njima ...... Bane ti si moj idol

banedeathmetal

banedeathmetal

Torture squad Minicl1015/01/09, 09:40 am

Hahahaha Razz

Jesmo jesmo, 4x. Stvarno je bilo jako zanimljivo, jer su oni slicnog mentaliteta kao i mi Srbi, verovarli ili ne. Jako su skromni (bez obzira na njihovu popularnost), i dobro namerni su skroz.

Bubnjar mi je poklonio bio njihov origininal disk "Hellbound" sa svim potpisima, i majcu sa prosle turneje njihove mi je dao, stvarno je legenda. Cujemo se mi i sada sa vremena na vreme.

Cak je i gitarista na njegovom licnom profilu napisao u blogu jako lepe stvari za moj bend, evo ti link pa pogledaj ako hoces: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=406020006&blogID=430090441

Sponsored content

Torture squad Minicl10